Friday, October 10, 2008

Mass murder in the kitchen

I just finished an ant mass-murder spree, and now feel like there are about 100 of them crawling on my body! Sometimes when I get up, if we haven't wiped down the counters really well, there will be a swarm of them on the counter... that was this morning. Always a few of them escape when I go after them with a sponge soaked in bleach and crawl up my arms - and then I feel them even when they're not there.

I promise to try and post a few more 'thoughtful' entries soon. Meanwhile...if you'd like to read a good rant on health care, check out John's latest - I'm present in the story.... but remain unnamed. :) http://existentiallyyours.blogspot.com/2008/10/healthy-debate.html



I found this pic through a google images search posted on another blog. If it's yours - let me know and I'll credit it or delete it.

No comments: